We recently partnered with Wimbledon High School to host GROWFest, a festival of wellbeing and mental health for pupils, parents and teachers. Watch this short documentary to see some highlights of talks and workshops – all aimed at improving pupils’ emotional, spiritual, physical and mental wellbeing.
Highlights of our collaboration included:
- Sarah-Ann Macklin speaking on Body Image
- A story-telling workshop with Charlotte Reed
- Jules Guaitamacchi speaking on Gender and Addiction
- Emily Warburton Adams, Kimberley Parsons and Hope Virgo all discussing social media
- A Monk-led meditation session with Venerable Pannawansa
Head Talks run educational programmes, designed to deliver mindfulness, wellbeing, and mental health awareness to schools, universities, and community groups. The programmes, which are custom-designed, range in size from a keynote speaker and associated learning materials, to a workshop, through to an immersive two-day programme. To find out more, email email@example.com.